Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dark Road

This week I will be flying home to Dallas for work.
This is very bittersweet, My partner and I are very homesick missing our family and friends. At the end of this trip we will both either be completly ready to go home to Chi-Town or really heart broken due to leaving our F&F. You see I am flying there mainly for work but as it turns out we will get to visit our family and friends that we haven't seen in a long time
We will be hanging out with my friend Joe and his lover Tom, I am very happy that V will be flying in from NM (I haven’t seen her in ages) and another good friend Ed just escaped the hell that is Phoenix to move home to Dallas this past week.
Although there are Lot's of things work wise to do I am sure the parting will be on and I will come home hung over. I'll fill you in later....

No comments: