Sunday, October 21, 2007

Young and Beautiful


On Thursday I celebrated my 38th birthday, and yes I do know that is 65 in gay years.
I received an abundance of well wishes from co-workers, loved ones and friends. It was a low-key day compared to last year. My lover through me a costume theme party, the theme was 1969, the year I was born. Most family and friends were in attendance and we partied all night like flower children.

This year when he asked what I wanted? I told him I wanted something low key with just he and I. Maybe a great dinner and desert, He knew that when I was young my mother always made our cakes and pies from scratch and gave us our choice every year on our birthday. So being a wonderful man he decided to do the same. I choose apple pie and left the meal up to him. He made an enchilada casserole and his first homemade scratch apple pie. Both were awesome and meant more to me than anything.

We both belong to a dart team that plays every Thursday so I knew we would be busy that night…BTW we tied the number 1 team from last year 5-5. I won 2 out of my 3 games and threw the winning dart in the team competition, it was awesome and they were PISSED!

2 comments:

JOEY said...

Wow. The infamous pie. I would check the dumpster for a Mrs Smith box! Glad you had a nice B-Day

Vicky said...

Honey I feel so bad I was in Sin City and the birthday greeting I left you was about kicking your @$$. Opps. You know I love you...:)