Sunday, October 7, 2007

Why

Don't judge me for not posting more frequently.
The reasons are varied and although exceptional I guess there is no excuse
This year has been exhausting; I have been working very hard to get ready for our busy season. I am very proud of the team I have assembled and believe we will have a very productive and profitable season. However there are a lot of learning curves out there to face There are also those people who like to think that because I give them latitude that they are the boss.

I have been concentrating on work so much there hasn't been much of a home life in the past few weeks. I will be making it up to my partner for years to come. He talked me into being a substitute on the dart league. My partner just went to his sisters wedding in Oxnard CA and left me to compete in our first league game alone :-(
Well we lost to our sister team 6-4. BTW ours is a new team with several that haven't ever played on a dart league like myself. Our sister team completed last year in the top 2. However the last game was for cash and my dart partner and I won and split the pot. We then played a double elimination tournament for cash out of 6 teams again my dart partner and I were undefeated and won the pot..Not much money my split of $15 bucks didn't cover the round I bought. Oh well I promise to write more later! Ciao for now!

No comments: